So what's a girl to do?
Henry has no hair to cut.
Scott just buzzed his head.
hmmm....what to do....what to do....

Poor Roxie, it's like I've taken away her femininity.
Now in my defense, we have to buzz her a couple times a year to maintain the mats she acquires and the over all tangle-ment that having poodle genes will do to you. And while she is as soft as a seal right now, I miss her sweet, shaggy face.
And as all dog owners can attest to, she's totally punishing me. She wouldn't even lay on the couch with me last night. And when I finally forced her too, she put her butt facing me, so she wouldn't have to look into the face of her mean, nasty mother. And speaking of her butt (cause come on, how else was I suppose to segway into this one??) She HATES it when her bum is bare. She'll try to sit and then remember that the carpet itches her bum and move and try and sit a different way and still not like the carpet. Poor thing.
I'm sorry Roxie.
It's for your own good.
5 comments:
Hahaha! Poor girl! She looks cute, though. And I know what you mean about Spring. My hair's too short to think of cutting it any shorter, so I'm thinking of growing it out. Not quite as "instant gratification" but it will have to do.
aw poor puppy! I'd say start small with the haircut... i tried that mandy moore thing (shes my hero) once, the pixie cut thing, right? yeah... that takes a long time to recover from for sure. I love your cute hair, but I'd say just get a trim and maybe a little layers for some pizzaz and lift! woohoo look at me with my hair talk! I'm getting my lion mane cut tomorrow so I'll be all pretty for you guys on wednesday, yayayayay!
p.s darlin i love your new user pic
See, I like the chop, I think it makes her look posh!! With her hair all grown out she looks too "ewok like"...Maybe it's just me...
"Aqueata"
-Wicket
Sometimes it just has to be done...we had a long-haired cat, Cinnamon, (a real pain in the ass) who we eventually had to shave every summer for the very same reason. It was the most expensive haircut anyone in our family ever got since she had to be sedated...the people cutting her hair wanted to keep their faces and arms.
needless to say, we all got our revenge when she'd come home still a little drugged out and hairless...
but I do feel bad for Roxie since she's such a sweetheart. deep down, I'll bet she knows it's good for her.
Post a Comment