Awesome! I haven't seen a picture of Earl in ages...it was wierd to see even that side view of him. I am so out of touch with that side of the family that I don't think we would recognize each other if we passed on the street! Thanks for the pictures...I would love to see others if you have them.
Oh, they're adorable...I can't believe that was me in the hospital only 2 weeks ago...and even though I always said I wanted twins, I can't imagine what it would be like. But, then you see pictures of cutie twins, and well, your mind starts to wander. =)
Yes they are blood-related. Earl (the dad) is Lorie and my uncle. That side of the family has really strong genes. Both Lorie and I are quarter Scandinavian. So the gene's are much stronger on that side of the family than my Dad's side of the family. Since he's a heniz 57 mix. ;)
Now you all know about our lineage, cause I know you all care so much....
;)
Oh and the pics are great sis!! The one that has Earl in it is my favorite!!
7 comments:
they are adorable! Are they bood related to Henry at all? Just asking cuz in the last photo, baby on left looks like Henry??Maybe??
Awesome! I haven't seen a picture of Earl in ages...it was wierd to see even that side view of him. I am so out of touch with that side of the family that I don't think we would recognize each other if we passed on the street!
Thanks for the pictures...I would love to see others if you have them.
Oh, they're adorable...I can't believe that was me in the hospital only 2 weeks ago...and even though I always said I wanted twins, I can't imagine what it would be like. But, then you see pictures of cutie twins, and well, your mind starts to wander. =)
Thank you Lorie! I am soooo glad you posted pictures of them. I was waiting word of the birth and how it went. They are precious! Love you!
Yes they are blood-related. Earl (the dad) is Lorie and my uncle. That side of the family has really strong genes. Both Lorie and I are quarter Scandinavian. So the gene's are much stronger on that side of the family than my Dad's side of the family. Since he's a heniz 57 mix. ;)
Now you all know about our lineage, cause I know you all care so much....
;)
Oh and the pics are great sis!! The one that has Earl in it is my favorite!!
-Bro
Aw. So sweet. I love that you did these in B&W.
beautiful!
Congrats to the family!
uh, does anyone else think Uncle Earl looks like Marlon Brando in that pic? Godfather? Anyone?
Post a Comment