
Of the puppy persuasion. These boys were running the neighborhood this morning. And while part of me wanted to ignore them, the dog owner in me couldn't turn a blind eye. So into the yard they came to sniff and pee on everything. Roxie didn't quite know what to do with them. She teased them from the other side of the glass and then several times tried to play with them through the glass. She finally surrendered to her bed to keep a close vigilant on the intruders and to watch and see where they peed so she could go smell and re-pee later.
They turned out to be Blue and Bailey. And their mom, frustrated at their escape (I think it happens often) was relieved to know her boys were safe.
All that excitement has caused Roxie to sleep all afternoon. I mean come on, it takes a lot of work to be so excited.

6 comments:
I have that same Wipe Your Paws mat! Except I'm more of a cat person...but I do like dogs, and I'm glad you did the right thing and made sure they were safe.
I LOVE how Henry got in on the action, too!
ohmygosh so funny lorie!!!!
Hey there,
I see you're having quite a time with your fisheye lens, eh? What camera body are you sporting nowadays?
Looking to get into DSLR's lately...my wish list is on my blog if you're interested.
:o)
I hope you are feeling better!! Just a little reminder to send me some pictures of the wee pillow when you find a moment ... grazi!
rachelvendsel at yahoo dot com
:)
Lorie! Just dropping by to say hi. I'm having withdrawals, how dare you have a life other than blogging for us all!
I keed, I keed. :)
Oh, puppies!
Mark has been by the SPCA a few times in the past week, and we both went on Saturday. We are kinda getting puppy fever. :)
Post a Comment