okay, is he not a total combo of my bro and my
husband in this picture? sheesh
husband in this picture? sheesh

The day he was born he looked like my brother. Then slowly, more and more like me. I was so proud. My son looked like me. My features were his features. Slowly, as he gets older, I see less of me in him, and more and more his dad. And then I come across these expressions he makes, and there I am again.

Ellie has always said we have the same chin. We do.
And the same expressions. And I love it.
And I'm in love with his Converse.
If I could, I would buy him a pair for every day of the week.
And the same expressions. And I love it.
And I'm in love with his Converse.
If I could, I would buy him a pair for every day of the week.
9 comments:
YAY!! Micah just got his first pair of chucks last week! I LOVE them!
Well Scott and I do hold hands all the time...
Thanks for the cupcake yesterday, I was gonna take a picture of it, but before you know I had eaten it all, and the milk was gone too!!
Who has the coolest sister in the whole wide world!?!! I do!! Duh...
um i still think he looks exactly like you and your brother. i don't see scottland at all, nope. i just don't. i see you you you. of course you are his mother and if you see scott i believe you. cute last pic.
Oh Lorie, he definitely still has you in him. I totally see it. I can see Scottie in him as well. Just a perfect blend which is usually pretty rare. No matter who he looks more like, he is one adorable and very handsome little guy. :)
Super cute. It is amazing how he just gets cuter and cuter and cuter with each new picture you post. So, where did you get the converse? Those are absolutely adorable!! Our little guy is going to be walking soon and I'd love to get him some converse, too. We bought him some sandals, which he promptly kicks off as soon as we get them on. But, I think he will be less likely to do that when he starts walking. Thanks for all the great, fun, interesting blogs. Love the pics!
well, whoever he looks like, he is TOO CUTE. I can never ever get enough of the yummy Henry pictures you post!!
I just love the picture of you and him in the grass, it is so sweet. He kind of looks like he is thinking about biting your nose! :)
nice green bruise on his head Scott!!
oh, I"ve always thought he looked lik e you! From the moment they first brought him into your room after you had him, I totally thought he had your little chin!
awww. that last photo just steals my heart. So precious!
Post a Comment