Friday, May 16, 2008

Ocho and a Meme

Ocho. Eight. What is eight in french?
However you spit it, 8 is a lot of months.
But apparently in the blogging world that is old enough to receive your first meme.
His little cousin, by age only, Grady tagged him.
And so here we go, ten things about the boy.

1. My name is Henry Scott. Henry was a name my daddy liked. He has a habit of liking older names. Coincidentally it turns out I have two great-great-great grandpa's named Henry, both on my mom's side. Scott because that's my daddy's name. And my mommy thought it sounded good with Henry, a good yelling name she says. But she'll never yell at me cause when I smile like this it makes her turn to goo.

2. I really like to eat. Ever since my mom introduced me to solid foods back in January I'll pretty much eat anything she'll give me. Although I'd prefer not to eat that stinky tofu. And I'm not really a huge fan of asparagus. Or peas. Mostly green vegetables. Mom keeps muttering something under her breath about "...those Chambless men". I'm not quite sure what she means.


3. I really like to move! Although I'm not crawling yet I can get anywhere I want by scooting on my butty and rolling here and there. Sometimes I get stuck in places and have to cry to get mom to help me out of them.

4. My favorite things are toys that rattle. I can shake a mean rattle.

5. My mom says my eyes are amazing and they're going to drive all the girls crazy when I'm older.

6. I'm an observer. I love to sit and watch Roxie, or Sesame Street, or kids playing, or grown ups talking. I silently (sometimes), seriously take in all that's around me.

mom likes this picture because she's in it.
talking on the phone and taking pictures of me simultaneously.
no wonder I'm looking at her like she's nuts.

7. I'm impatient. Mom says I get that from her. And my grandad. I don't like to wait to get fed, I impatiently fuss and cry while getting my diaper and clothes changed, and I whine and cry when I don't get what I want when I want it. Mom's nodding her head in agreement. And also shaking it sadly, that she's going to have to deal with a mini her when I'm bigger.

8.I hate the heat as much as mom.

9. I love my dad.

10. I love Sam. I mean, I love all my cousins. But Sam is my BF. We are two peas in a pod. And while I'm older, he's bigger. With more hair. Watch out ladies, with my killer eyes and his rico suave hair we are a force to be reckoned with.


Now I tag my friends Hadley, Charleigh, and Camden.

5 comments:

Steph Corwin said...

oh my goodness, too adorable. I do just love the name Henry. I have a thing for those older names too

Sally said...

Wow, you can definitely see the Chambless in those 2 boys...love the shot of them in the bike trailer!!

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

Oh my goodness! The picture of the two boys in the bike carrier thingy is h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s!

Barbie said...

I really love these me-me posts! It's fun to read about other babies!

Henry is a stud!

bandofbrothers said...

my fav pic of Henry ever is the one you put under #5 with his bright blue eyes.