I'm in my pj's, and it's past noon.
I'm enjoying an enormous bowl of potato soup. Thank you Mom!
My son is happily rolling from one toy to the next, squealing with delight at each new discovery.
The windows are open wide, the scent of rain filling my house.
Cupcakes are baking in the oven in anticipation of the long weekend and the visit of a friend this afternoon.
I'm smiling, enjoying this weather I love so dearly.
9 comments:
mmm, rain...isn't it delicious? that sounds like a truly wonderful afternoon!
I'm jealous, but happy for you to have such a great day!
HAHAH I LOVE YOU IM SO GLAD YOU JUST CAME OUT AND SAID IT
Hey! You won!!
http://home2k9.blogspot.com/2008/05/congratulations.html
I need your email so I can get your address and send you your loot!
P.S. How's that for frosting on a perfect cupcake-day! Woo hoo!
Love the pj day thing. I really want to implement that into my week. And, the cupcakes look yummy...and I'm not a huge cake fan. But, the ones with the confetti frosting...Yum! I actually was reminiscing (in my mind) about the days of confetti cupcakes, when I was in the grocery store last week. So, I bought a box! You may just have inspired me to bake them. :)
ohhhh, that sounds so nice. how wonderful that had such a lovely relaxing day! They are few and far between, it seems. I would love a day like that, and may just have to plan one soon. If at all possible. sigh.
That rainbow chip frosting on the white ones? I literally eat it from the tub. :-X Love your perfect day!
Post a Comment