also i have a question...not sure you can help but, i have a rebel xti (i think) how on earth do i get a whole photo in focus instead of just the center object? i've got the whole pic one thing and then fuzz the rest but dangit if i want to take a photo of a large area it keeps only focusing the center.
also i just ordered a fish eye...umm what exactly do i do with that?
I saw a link to your blog on The Ogdens. (blog stocker, I know) But I was intrigued by your dog in this picture. Is she a parti poodle? She looks like our wonderful Socks.
Lorie! I found your blog through Ellie's! Where did you get that cute high chair??? I have to know....I desperately want something wooden and cute like that but don't know where to look!
8 comments:
Okay, so this is a cute picture, but it definitely doesn't suffice for PART 11 of the story~~!!
Wow I love his high chair
but ahem!!!
CHAPTER 11!
also i have a question...not sure you can help but, i have a rebel xti (i think) how on earth do i get a whole photo in focus instead of just the center object? i've got the whole pic one thing and then fuzz the rest but dangit if i want to take a photo of a large area it keeps only focusing the center.
also i just ordered a fish eye...umm what exactly do i do with that?
this is sooo classic.
too funny! She's so patient... she KNOWS food is coming. :)
I saw a link to your blog on The Ogdens. (blog stocker, I know) But I was intrigued by your dog in this picture. Is she a parti poodle? She looks like our wonderful Socks.
In fact, my kids just came in and asked where Socks was when this picture was taken! There are some pics on our blog of Socks.
Lorie! I found your blog through Ellie's! Where did you get that cute high chair??? I have to know....I desperately want something wooden and cute like that but don't know where to look!
Post a Comment