So with all this love story stuff, we've been missing some pretty big milestones around here.
First and foremost, the boy can crawl. I tried posting a video last week and blogger just wouldn't have it. Probably because it was so long.
Day two of crawling and he decided that wasn't exciting enough and started trying to crawl on his hands and toes, butt up in the air.
Then today he pulled himself up on his walking toy and will take up to 10 steps at a time. You know, until he rams the thing into something that he can't navigate around.
It's all very impressive.
But also very fun?
Kisses.
I could just die.
7 comments:
I just can't stand it. He is so darn big and so darn adorable!
I can't believe he just figured out crawling and is ready to move on to walking! And those kisses are too cute! What a sweetie!
Wow, Lorie! He is absolutely stinkin' adorable!!! And growing so fast! I love it when you post videos! :)
ok, so your boy has grown up a ton in just ONE WEEK since I last saw him. I can't believe it! Go Henry! And to you, welcome to yet another exciting stage. :)
The kisses... oh the kisses. SO CUTE.
I think he is going to be running before the end of the month! Such a big boy!
Wow Major milestones for you lil guy! He is absolutely adorable!
Oh, he's so cute!
Post a Comment