Oh how I've missed you. It's been a long week without you. And I still feel overwhelmed with the amount of work ahead of me this week. But I have ignored you long enough. Hopefully the new header and outlook will make you feel appreciated again. And chapter 11, that will come sometime tomorrow, as soon as I can get some pictures loaded.
Sincerely,
blog administrator aka mrs.Loo
7 comments:
Dear Loo,
I've missed you too! I love my new look.
Love,
Blog
**P.S. Blog asked me to write on it's behalf.
what a cutie pie he is! You new look is light and happy! ... not that you last was was gloomy.... (stop while your ahead alisa.)
oh, it's fantastic! I am totally digging the new look. It's just perfect for summer time... Love the font you used. And of course Henry is just as cute as ever!!! :)
I shall be looking forward to your upcoming posts very much. I've missed you.
mrs. loo and barbie too are cracking me up with their blog-ese talk.
love the new look.
and love you. missed you at church. i was at 2nd service.
Well, if you haven't been blogging, then you probably haven't been reading, either.
I'll be in Bako in a few weeks, and I want to get all the Bako bloggers together...you up for it??
oh the new header is A-Dorable! I for one am excited for you to be blogging again, I've actually had to do some cleaning during naptime *gasp* since there wasn't much reading to be done in the blogosphere :) Good luck with your workload too!
The new look is great, the picture of Henry is MAWVELOUS!
Hurry back, I miss your administrationing skillz!
Post a Comment