Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dearest Davi!
Happy Birthday to you!
In honor of your special day we made really ugly t-shirtsto take pictures of ourselves in.
Because isn't that what everyone wants for their birthday?
Pictures of their bestest friends in ugly t-shirts?
Good! That's what I thought, and so we delivered.
that would make you happy.
And in case you were afraid you wouldn't get a picture of theunderside of your friends for your birthday,
don't worry, we got that covered too.

We let our hair down.


Then Ellie tried to get all super serious photoger (yes photoger) and take picture of the radical moon in the field. But I would have none of that. So jumping I did more off. And I spun around. And danced like nobodys business. But then all of a sudden we realized it was dark and that there could be boogey men lurking in the fields, so off we drove, sweaty and smiley, so incredibly excited to show you our silly pictures.



Happy Birthday Davi-You are the Gravy.









8 comments:
I know this has nothing to do with this post... but your hair looks very pretty in this picture.
okay... on to the post. TOO CUTE! Happy Birthday, Davi!
ok, am i a SUPER nerd for checking your blog just 5 minutes before my birthday?
well, i am glad to be a geek, because now i am grinning ear-to-ear. sure sign of the attack of smiley bed time faces tonight, that's for sure!
i love the tee-shirts, in all their glorious splendor. i am incredibly pleased and honored to be your gravy:)
these photos are so beautiful--you girls are the hottest models...the yellow shoes and cute booties...all perfect! and yes, i agree with Cece, your hair looks so gorgeous!
thanks for my fun and exciting blog surprise! i love you so much, my jonathan and david!
Well, I don't exactly have a cool blog of my own where I can post my deep deep thoughts about how seriously we take friend's birthdays... but I couldn't have made a better post myself :) Thanks Lorie and I LOVE YOU DAVI!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! p.s. Don't worry, we didn't have any fun taking pictures without you... none at all.
AHHH...So cute! You girls are so fun...and those shirts! A definite MUST HAVE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAVI! Is it Sept. 7th? Because if it is...then you share a birthday with Megan and her sister Emily (Lift your hearts)
You guys are the cutest and sweetest friends to each other ... love it! And did you use puff paint?? Love it even more!!
super cute/
Yes, yes, Miss Davi really is the gravy!
Sara
this is seriously too cute for words. you girls are adorable!! And the shirts... perfect. :) I simply cannot wait much longer to meet Davi-who's-the-gravy. When are we all getting together??? :)
Post a Comment