Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day revisited

So it turns out I did labor on Labor day. And I(we) birthed a big one.
Several months back things started happening, thoughts, discussion, prayer, more discussion. During our gestation period we sought counsel from amazing people, prayed, talked, texted, prayed, talked some more. And this weekend all our work and effort gave birth to our baby.


The ventures of Lorie Beth and David Lee. Photog siblings. We're so excited to finally put our name out there, to begin this new journey as a duo. We covet your prayers and support as we transition from two photographers into a merged team, and allow us some grace as we work out the kinks along the way.

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

18 comments:

MEGAN said...

SO COOL! What an awesome adventure to begin with your brother. May God bless your new business.

Anonymous said...

This site looks amazing! Best of luck to you and your bro...praying for you!

bandofbrothers said...

Congratulations on your unisex baby:) It's a beaut! Can't wait to see your first new shoot together!

Olive Oyl said...

So fun! Can't believe it is finally here after months of working on it! It looks beautiful, great job Dave (and Lorie, too, of course!) Congrats you two!

Cheeziemommie said...

How exciting for you guys! Awesome site too!

Sally said...

Congratulations!!

Sara said...

David gave us a little inside scoop this weekend and I LOVE it! Really LOVE it!

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

It's beautiful, CONGRATULATIONS!

Barbie said...

CONGRATS! YAY, so excited about your new venture together.

Ashley said...

congrats! how exciting!! Best wishes for you guys!!!

Lydia said...

Lorie, I'm so excited for you!!

Alisa Marie said...

what a great site! great job you guys! I'm excited for you two! what a fun job!

Rachel V said...

Congrats, Lorie and David! What a wonderful idea - I hope you really enjoy working together and I hope the business flourishes.

Amy said...

Congrats! The site looks great and I LOVE the song! I'm sure you guys will be successful...because your pictures rock!

But I have to tell you...because I can't help but notice these things (I'm nerdy like that)...and I would want someone to tell me...stopped is spelled wrong on your "Who are we?" page.

lorieloo said...

Thanks Agnes=) I fixed it.

Excellent Parent said...

how much do you charge for family portraites?

David Anderson said...

Please fill out the contact form on our site, in the subject line pur pricing, and we'll get back to you with pricing ASAP!!

Thanks for the inquiry!!

DavidLee

Talia said...

ahhh!! So exciting!!! The site is amazing and beautiful, and I really love the song you picked. I put it on my myspace page (boy does that make me sound 14) I loved it so much.
Anyway, I hope and pray business goes GREAT for you two, but I have no doubt it will... you are both amazing photographers, and seem to make a perfect team. :) woohoo!!