Sunday, September 28, 2008

the Big 2-9

To my husband...

Photobucket

my confidant...

Photobucket

the person who makes everything more fun...

Photobucket

to the father of my child...

Photobucket

the love of my life...

Photobucket

my comfort...

Photobucket

my best friend...

Photobucket

I love you more and more every day....

Photobucket

and am so blessed to have you in my life.

Photobucket

happy birthday babe, I love you.

Photobucket

and honey, I know the engineer in you is going nutsy right now because all the pictures are wackadoo sizes...I'm sorry...I'm having mucho problemos with the sizing thing...

11 comments:

mrs schienbein said...

Happy Birthday, old man!

Barbie said...

Ahhh...Happy birthday Scott!

Olive Oyl said...

Hey... isn't this the guy I saw driving that scary white van around down the street the other day, looking for small childrens??? :)

J/k. Love ya, Scott. Oh, and the mail person accidently delivered your first copy of AARP magazine to our house. I'll make sure I get it over to you right away! :)

bandofbrothers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!

All of the photos are great, but my favs are the FIRST one(very incredible) and of course the one with the bottle in the back pocket.

Many fond memories of John with the burpee in his back pocket!!

themurphys said...

Scottie!!!! Happy Birthday. I missed you at church and wanted to wish you a WONDERFUL day! :)

Talia said...

this is so sweet. Happy birthday to your hubby, and I LOVE all the pictures!! You two are stinkin' adorable. :)

Brent and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I can't believe you're older than Brent. That puts me the oldest in bible study and you second!!!

See Sherm Blog said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Lorie... I love that picture of him and Henry from your Seattle trip (at least I think it was from your Seattle trip). The one with Henry in front of Scott covering part of his face. Its so adorable. :-)

P.S. Man... Kyle turns 29 this weekend too. We sure married some old farts, didn't we! :-)

anna joy said...

aww. i'm in love with you two together. p.s. the last one is my favorite forever!

Mama2 said...

Mama2 is starting the day teary eyed. I love my boys to be loved - makes a mom proud. You're a good wife and I love you, too.

Mommy Diffee said...

Awe how cute!I think the last one is my fave! You are too cute! And I am not ditching your call ... actually I am calling you RIGHT NOW! SORRY =(