Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the worst thing about vacation...

7 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Ahhahahahaha! But no, seriously!! I hear ya!

Eliza said...

yeah, but your laundry room is SO cute!

bandofbrothers said...

sheesh, even your dirty laundry looks gorgeous in one of your photos!!

carol grams said...

no, I think the worst thing about vacation is coming home...facing the everyday, laundry, yah just one of the worst things about vacay! that's for you Scott! grams

Jessica's Little Women said...

Your laundry is very artistic! I wish I could say the same for mine!

Lydia said...

This decides it. Someday when I have a laundry room, I'm painting it yellow. There's just no way I could be mad at laundry when it's in a bright yellow room.

Hey, my Word Verification is "chick!" How funny is that!

Just Jiff said...

Gyah. Can you come make my cluttered house look arsty with your photos???

Seriously. You are incredible.