Thursday, December 18, 2008

do you see what I see?

So Scott's been telling me for months now how ginormous and obnoxious my blog header is. I knew it was large and in charge, but I ignored his advice on down scaling. What does he know anyway? Besides, it's not THAT big.

So today I'm babysitting at my SIL's house. And I open up my blog.

"HOLY HUGE HEADER BATMAN!"

My apologies to all of you who have continued to read my blog these last few months with my super ridiculous blog header starring you in the face and taking up YOUR ENTIRE COMPUTER SCREEN.

A new and improved one is in the works.

And shhh, but the only reason I offered to babysit was so whilst the babes were all sleeping I could raid her pantry.
Seriously, this chick has more junk food than a 7 eleven. I'm in heaven.

12 comments:

Tristan said...

I've been reading your blog for a few months...and not ONCE have I diliked it..lol:)

scottlandyard said...

the moral of the story is... your husband isn't wrong all the time. just most of the time.

alyssa said...

Yeah it's ginormous but CUTE! :)

Love your last paragraph...hahaha!

Talia said...

How does she stay so SKINNY with all that junk food?? That's what I want to know.
I'm glad you got to babysit as long as you did, but you have no idea how much my girls missed Tessie today when Ella came for her piano lesson. They LOVE her. :)
yes, your header is huge, but it's quite adorable, so I don't mind. :)

The Norvells said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*CPA* Su said...

While it IS large and in-charge, it's ADORABLE and captures Henry's 1st Birthday moment PERFECTLY!! So I don't necessarily know that Scott was "right"... HEHEHE!

And YAY for junk food! Love raiding other people's pantries...I always think, why don't I buy this stuff?!? LOL!

molly june. said...

i just thought it was me..cause my computer is old & retarded :) i still like it though..big, bold, & b-e-a-utiful! baha!

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Haha, it is pretty big, but I've gotten quite used to seeing Henry's GIANT smile every day :-D

David Anderson said...

Much better!! Loving the pic, loving your hair sis!! Your beautiful, and your family is amazing!!

bandofbrothers said...

so so pretty love! you all look so cute!

The Norvells said...

Lorie Beth...I saw you took down your craft sales and I wanted to make sure I could still buy the batman blanket from you. I have a friend at church who is pregnant and her older son calls the soon to be brother Batman, so I thought it would make a perfect gift for her upcoming baby shower. Let me know when you get a chance if it is still available.

Sara said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. The ginormous header could have something to do with my disproportionately ginormous computer monitor! As for the pantry...shhh, keep it on the DL. We'd hate for the little people in this house to catch wind of that!

And if that all it takes to keep you coming over to babysit, then stock the pantry I will!