Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I HATE EBAY

Have I mentioned this lately?

I was watching it count down in seconds....

5....

4...

3...

2...
It still is saying congrats Lorie you're the highest bidder
1...

The screen refreshes automatically to come back and tell me that I'm the winner but NO.

NO!

When it automatically refreshes it comes back and says I'm not the winner.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WHEN IT WAS AT 1 SECOND I WAS THE WINNER AND THEN WHEN IT ENDED I WASN'T.

I hate Ebay. I'm going to go cry now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens. It's happened to me about 5 times now and I don't understand it. I'm addicted to ebay but hate it at the same time! :)

*CPA* Su said...

LOL!!!! POOR LORIE!! ;)

alyssa said...

That makes me so MAD! Hasn't happened to me in a while, but still. Stupid Ebay!!!

Megan said...

why? Oh WHYYY? So maddening!

Just Jiff said...

sorry. :(

Alisa Marie said...

you've been esniped. you need to go to esnipe ... put in what you want, and it auto bids for you with one second. I learned that one from my sociology professor in college.

David Anderson said...

That's why I stopped using it...Drove me crazy, I'd rather pay full price and know I get what I want that be beat out at the last mill-second...ahhhh!!

maddening!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. That is the WORST.