He gets DOWN! =)
i want to put him in my pocket.
ok, i love how PACKED your car was... you were NOT lying!!!plus love his jive.
Scott likes crappy music.
So cute! I love the little movements they do now - Micah is trying to jump...it's so cute how he tries to copy me by bending down and standing up.
I think Henry was thinking "Let me out of these straps so I can REALLY show them how I can get down!" =) Too cute!!
I've seen him really get down. He's got the moves.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He gets DOWN! =)
i want to put him in my pocket.
ok, i love how PACKED your car was... you were NOT lying!!!
plus love his jive.
Scott likes crappy music.
So cute! I love the little movements they do now - Micah is trying to jump...it's so cute how he tries to copy me by bending down and standing up.
I think Henry was thinking "Let me out of these straps so I can REALLY show them how I can get down!" =) Too cute!!
I've seen him really get down. He's got the moves.
Post a Comment