Thursday, January 22, 2009

i DIE







































the lucinda wave...


love you ell! thankyouthankyouthankyou!

26 comments:

The Norvells said...

what great pictures and a beautiful family. Lorie...I know you don't want to hear this, but you look so much like your mother, and I can see so much of Scott in Henry. My favorite is the picture of Scott holding his arms out for Henry. Thanks for sharing!

lorieloo said...

I lOVE that I look like my mom=)

but if you look closely, I'm way more my dad....

Olive Oyl said...

these are great! you all look so beautiful! :)

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh my goodness!! Lorie, this are amazing!!! I LOVE every single one! I love this family!!! I love the Lucinda wave and that she got credit for that even though she doesn't blog and probably will never see it. Ha! I think my favorites are the ones of you and scott together and the one of the kids in the grass and then the one or your entire family together. Oh I just love all of them! Love you!

Emily Faulknor said...

By the way, I don't think your hair has ever been more gorgeous than it is now. :)

Home Sweet Sarah said...

OMG, please have lots more babies so I can stare at their gorgeousness all day long. That's not strange, right? Didn't think so.

You and the fam look wonderful!

And your hair does look mighty nice.

I'll stop creeping you out now...

See Sherm Blog said...

Love these pics! And ummmmmm... your hair looks AWESOME! Its official, I want to go back to blonde, and you are doing nothing to help this urge!! :-)

OH and you are so right... I am starting to nest! I just wonder when the whole "cleaning like a crazy woman" is going to start. Because between you and me, my house could use a good scrub down. Maybe next week. :-)

molly said...

how stinkin' BEAUTIFUL is your family! i am in LOOOOOOOVE! in love i tell you! :)

Anonymous said...

The green definetly set off the pictures! Awesome!

*CPA* Su said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful!!! I adore the one of Scott holding you! And Henry was such a happy boy that day! Fantastic pics!!

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

Pure joy to see these pics! Lovely, lovely, lovely...

Mama2 said...

I got emotional over your mom and dad's faces. They look so joyful with J. completing a happy family photo.

Nathan and Nicole said...

Y'all look fabulous! I loved seeing genuine joy on your faces. And yes, you are FOXY! :)

Just Jiff said...

Sigh. You have the most incredible photos.

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

alyssa said...

Your whole family is so beautiful and happy! Eeeeep!

bandofbrothers said...

i'm dying over them ALL too. Everyone is looking their most beautiful! i love the pics of you and Scott too--very romantic and cute. And yes, the hair, the hair. Looks AWESOME. and between Ellie and Ashley, i think D@J are SET on beautiful engagement photos!

Rach said...

beautiful. as usual. and, i absolutely love the picture of you, scott and henry, where henry looks like he is applauding. classic!

Ashley said...

how is your hair sooooooo gorgeous?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

love these pics. your look amazing, and i died over that hilarious photo of david on his knee.

too cute ya'll! she did a great job!!

Momma D said...

These photos are great Lori. I showed the to Don and he's excited about doing our family photos soon. Now if this pesky job would settle down so we could set a date!

Barbie said...

Love these!!! You all look incredible, but I just want to echo the hair comment...in love with it. My favorite is your grandparents. I love "old" love. so sweet.

Talia said...

I'm dying a little bit too, these are SO beautiful!!! Wow, I love them-- especially the ones of you and Scott. And yes, your hair is simply amazingly gorgeous!
I don't think I've ever really seen a picture of your mom and dad before-- they are beautiful people, such a cute couple! No wonder you are as stunning as you are.
What a wonderful family you have, and Ellie did a great job capturing you all.
K, I'm done gushing now. :)

mytwentysixthyear said...

these are beautiful!

themurphys said...

holy moly. love them. love them. love them. makes me start to itch for some grassy family photos...

anna joy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah! so cute

henry is getting so grown up looking, GEEZE and omg your hair is so bomb.

Sunny said...

Wow! Every picture is just gorgeous! I love the pictures with all of the generations together. Those are so very special. What a great family you have!