Wednesday, February 04, 2009

81

81.
That is how hot it is here today.

Um....

doesn't anybody else remember that it's FEBRUARY?!

Yesterday we went to Disneyland.
It was mostly horrible, with a few really good moments.
But it ended well.
And we did manage to ride a few things.
Thank goodness we have season passes and it didn't end up feeling like a complete waste.
Note to self, nearly 17 month old boys do not want to be in a stroller all day.
Nor do they like dark rides.
Nor do they like much of anything.

Thank goodness he's so stinking cute.





More to come...

7 comments:

Amy said...

He is VERY cute! I'm glad he's feeling better!

This post makes me think about this coming summer...and how all of the things that we like to do that we thought were somewhat difficult with a 6 month old (hiking, biking, driving places, reading and relaxing) will be MUCH more difficult with an 18 month old...

Ashley said...

you are so right about the cute thing!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. It was 12 degrees here today. :(

Emily Faulknor said...

So stinking cute!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Excellent Parent said...

hahah, note to self........love it!

Talia said...

I know... when I saw the temperature I was like "WHAT???? It's FEBRUARY, for cryin' out loud!"
hopefully it cools down again. :)

by the way, when Emma saw these pictures she said "wait a minute, Henry's not a baby anymore???"

Indeed, he is not. But still adorable. :)

Brent and Julie said...

So jealous about your trip to Disneyland. I really want to go on my birthday this year...since it's free!

Oh Yeah...and Gracie hated all the dark rides when we took her last time. Peter Pan is a lot darker than I remembered.