So my mom likes to tease me that Wheezy is already getting the shaft as far as documentation goes. When I was pregnant with Henry I was constantly posting or calling to tell about how big the baby was this week during pregnancy, and how they were developing. And I just haven't this time. I think in large part it's because I don't spend 6+ hours "at work" in front of a computer where I had nothing better to do then read page after page of fetal development online. About a month ago I finally updated my babycenter account. Very weird to now be tracking TWO kids development and ages.
So in case you were all wondering, at 17 weeks Wheezy is the size of a turnip weighing about 5 ounces and measuring about 5 inches (!!!). He/she is developing sweat glands (ew) and can move his/her joints. CRAZY how early it all happens and how amazing. That at such a small, early stage of life so much is happening, slowly being created and knit together by it's Creator. Amazing.
Also during the second trimester your dreams kick into FULL gear. And boy can I attest to that. Yesterday I called my mom at 7 am and yelled at her for not making my dad stay and then told her to yell at my dad for leaving her. And I also told her she was disgusting for getting married the next day. She laughed at me. My dad came over later and I had to hug him extra tight because I screamed at him and hit him SO hard in my dream. If felt that real.
A few days ago I dreamed that this wasn't Scott's baby. In fact Scott was NO where in my dream. Henry was there. But no Scott. And the baby daddy you might ask? One of my friends husbands. And NO. I'm not telling you who. But he proposed in front of odd assortment of people from my past in New York. But we were going to move to Shafter. But then I changed my mind and told him I wouldn't marry him. And then he died.
Seriously people? WEIRDNESS!
I still can't believe that I'm 17 weeks. Even Scott commented this morning how much faster it's going this time. Crazy to think I'm almost half way done with this pregnancy. Half way to meeting Wheezy. I can hardly wait to meet our little turnip head.
6 comments:
I had some major bizarre dreams while pregnant...like giving birth to an alien baby, you know, stuff like that. Can't wait to see ultrasound pictures!!!
So crazy! I was really disturbed yesterday morning when I woke up, because I had had a really unnerving dream, too. In mine, I was married to someone other than my husband and he disappeared when my folks came to visit for a week. Then, I rushed up to my cruise ship cabin (where I apparently lived) and found my parents packing up, getting ready to head back home. I told them, as I bawled, that my husband was leaving me. They never noticed that he wasn't there during their entire weeklong visit. I talked to my husband and asked him if our problems were all just a dream or real life and he got mad and confirmed he was leaving me. How crazy random are these dreams!!!???
When do you find out whether Wheezy is a boy or girl??
pregnancy dreams are sooooo weird!
my weirdest was that i gave birth to a cartoon orangutan and immidiately put it in a backpack and threw a lit match in with it before anyone saw my baby wasnt human.
pregnancy is so weird.
so funny about your dreams. I remember I had one where my baby came out with a full set of teeth!! And when I went to feed it, it told that my milk was too cold and that it didn't like it. My baby was born with teeth and talking to me. It was very strange to say they least.
And I feel like all of you pregnant people's pregnancies are going by so fast. We are going to be surrounded by lots of babies soon!!
Ahh, you are already loved little turnip.
Ha ha it is hard to give the second pregnancy the same attention. I had a whole pregnancy scrap book for Peyton ... but I already lost my first ultrasound pictures of Cohen ... sad day!
Post a Comment