Tuesday, May 05, 2009

8.

I got tagged by the o' so lovely jimaie.marie.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. My brothers wedding is one month from today! WOWZA!
2. Getting away at some point this summer with just me and my honey.
3. Having this baby! and consequently...
4. Finding out what this baby is and what his/her name is!
5. Decorating Henry's big boy room.
6. Having a back yard this summer.
7. Summer time lounging and pool days.
8. Road trip to Sac with my Besties this summer! WAHOO!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Woke up in the same room as my bestie and had to hurry and get ready and hall booty to SLO.
2. Anxiously, excitedly met 5 other photographers (and one of their hubby's) at the Cameron Ingalls workshop.



3. Lost count how many times I had to go down stairs and pee during said workshop.
4. Won a Holga at lunch! WAHOO!



5. Was challenged, inspired, encouraged, ALL DAY.
6. Got to see the Man work. Pretty freaking cool.



7. Rode home together with my bestie, digesting and debriefing all the day had to offer.
8. Fell asleep next to my Man, and hearing him softly say, "I'm so glad you're home."

Perfect day.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Take a BIG vacation this year.
2. Be able to go out to eat on a date with my husband once a month.
3. Sing well enough that I wouldn't be embarrassed to sing in front of others.
(But seriously, I SO sound like Carrie Underwood in the car!)
4. Play piano. But that would require me to own one. and take lessons. and practice. triple BLERG.
5. Cook REALLY good.
6. Figure out exactly what my son wants/needs when he wants/needs it so the whining and crying would be GREATLY decreased.
7. Meet ALL you fab bloggy friends in real life.
8. Never run out of money.

8 shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Lost
4. Life
5. My Boys
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. The Hills/The City ( I know, so shameful)
8. Project Runway/Top Chef, whichever one is on currently

Now I have to tag 8 people? Let's see...

1. Molly June
2. Davi
3. My Photog Cuz Emily
4. Karen, cause you don't have any papers to write or anything right????
5. my Mom
6. Olive Oyl (because she is the queen of lists =)
7. Barbie
8. Becca

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I am addicted to the Hills and the City as well. :) Good lists! Glad you had fun at the workshop!

Jenny said...

So does this mean you are finding out what the baby is early, or when it arrives? And by the way, yes, I can be hired to make that wallet for you, or I could show you how. We just have to do it before my little one arrives.

.jimaie.marie. said...

i love the pic of all the photogs!!! what fun! AND You won a holga?! that day does pretty much sound perfect :D
omg...i forgot the office on my shows I watch...i feel as if I've committed a cardinal sin! gah! no bueno.
I love your list!! :D

molly june. said...

oh, okay fine. twist my arm a bit..just because i'm a crazy stalker on your blog. geesh. :)

carol grams said...

ahhh...tagged! how do I do that?

Emily Faulknor said...

You won a Holga!!! That is awesome cuz! Wow, now you have a new toy to try to figure out. I can't wait to hear about Cameron's workshop and see the pictures that come out of it. You are a fabulous mother, friend, photographer and cousin and I love you! I will try to follow through with this tag in my next blog post.

Ashley said...

aaah, i neeeeed to know alllllll about this workshop!!! alllll about it!