Monday, May 25, 2009

finally....Disneyland!

So Scott wanted to try a new program for making videos...so it took a little longer to do the video (from our trip two weeks ago). But I think he did an AMAZING JOB! And now that he's figured it all out we can do more videos more often, YAHOO!

Enjoy!

(It works better if you push play, then push pause and let it load completely)

13 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

So cute and fun dear Lorie! I can not believe you went on the tea cups while pregnant!!! I would have been barfing!!! Love ALL the pictures =)

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

That was hilarious! Poor Henry... bit of a party pooper, ay? You are looking FABULOUS dear~

Emily Faulknor said...

Freakin' adorable and hilarious! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I loved it! So fun! Hey Scotty can you come and make me a video too? Or, like, 200 videos?

Lisa said...

OK, after having the speaker cord ripped out about 20 times and all the buttons on my computer (as well as metaphorical Mommy buttons) pushed by a certain 8 month old, I finally got to watch this.

So cute! Good job guys.

We're taking our Jillian in August and October. Now I know what I have to look forward to.

bandofbrothers said...

the boys loved it! but now they are all singing that funky tune...all.day.long. thanks guys.

fantastic job scott! so funny that henry was not a fan of so many rides.

later i overheard john telling our boys "that place is called disneyland and it's a very fun place to go". so sad. but can't wait to go in the fall baby!

Barbie said...

What a great job Scott did on that video. Loved it! I'm sure all those rides will grow on Henry. At least he liked Dumbo, right?

Anonymous said...

Scott did an awesome job. Very cute, glad you had fun!

mrs schienbein said...

that is amazing! your husband is some kind of video-making wizard!

love you guys...

Sara said...

Hilarious!! So jealous of those mad video making skills!

.jimaie.marie. said...

this turned out so fabulous!!!! scott has some mad skills!! :D Isaiah's been to Disneyland once but I cannot wait to take BOTH of my boys, I wish we could afford to go more, it makes such great memories!!

*CPA* Su said...

What a great video! And just think, with as often as you guys go to Disneyland, Henry will hopefully get used to all the rides! :)

Kate said...

Ok...
1. The video is awesome!
2. Where did you get your cute ruffly grey tank? I love it!!