We call that a yogurt shampoo in my family. My mom has a picture of me doing the same thing when I was little. But, mine was worse. Yay for daddies. Memories like these are great!
LOL!!!! so funny, my boys LOVE yogurt and somehow it always ended up making them look just like this when they were this age LOL, i love it! p.s. You've been tagged! :D Come on over to my blog & see what it's all about.
13 comments:
he's like, "what? it's how i eat my yogurt." i love that kid of yours.
That is hilarious. I LOVE the look on his face!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! One of the best pictures ever.
what's up dad? where's the mom machine! grams
Hilarious. Love it!
Cute! Is he back on dairy?...or is this some kind of soy yogurt? If it's soy, I need to buy it for Brogan b/c he really misses yogurt.
OMG too much!!! And I LOOOVVVVVEEEEE his monkey PJ's!! :)
omigosh he reminds me so much of Tess. love you friend. hope you are having a BLAST.
and cutest jammies ever.
@gramsmom machine is at her photography class with miss ellie. so it's just the boy and i. i swear he was only alone for a minute.
and yes, it's soy yogurt. and i don't know how much he actually liked it. he got more on him than in him.
We call that a yogurt shampoo in my family. My mom has a picture of me doing the same thing when I was little. But, mine was worse. Yay for daddies. Memories like these are great!
LOL!!!! so funny, my boys LOVE yogurt and somehow it always ended up making them look just like this when they were this age LOL, i love it!
p.s. You've been tagged! :D Come on over to my blog & see what it's all about.
SO CUTE. I bet Daddy had fun cleaning that all up ;)
Ha ha I love watching my hubby try and feed my son ... pure entertainment =)
Post a Comment