So cool! I can't wait to see the finished product!!LOVE the belly!
You're adorable and the gut should get more blog cred... it's looking awesome! ;-p Good luck on the rest of the room redo!
Too bad you're so cute with your little belly! No gut, no how.
hellooooo?! us people (don't judge me for my grammar) that don't get to see you in everyday life NEED to see MORE pictures of your non-gut, perfectly round belly! AND your new hair cut!! pretty please? who's with me?!! :)
Ohhhh, is that waynes coating planning I see happening?? Very cute! And your belly- VERY cute!! Loving all the shelving already in that closet too!
I have a type case drawer in my closet too! :) Can't wait to see the finish project!
you are so stinkin adorable. I love your new header, you are gorgeous!!!
hahahahahaha. this is why I love you. You're hilarious.and, you're wearing a striped shirt at 31 weeks. Go girl!! Tres adorable.can't wait to see the room all finished!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cool! I can't wait to see the finished product!!
LOVE the belly!
You're adorable and the gut should get more blog cred... it's looking awesome! ;-p Good luck on the rest of the room redo!
Too bad you're so cute with your little belly! No gut, no how.
hellooooo?! us people (don't judge me for my grammar) that don't get to see you in everyday life NEED to see MORE pictures of your non-gut, perfectly round belly! AND your new hair cut!! pretty please? who's with me?!! :)
Ohhhh, is that waynes coating planning I see happening?? Very cute! And your belly- VERY cute!! Loving all the shelving already in that closet too!
I have a type case drawer in my closet too! :) Can't wait to see the finish project!
you are so stinkin adorable. I love your new header, you are gorgeous!!!
hahahahahaha. this is why I love you. You're hilarious.
and, you're wearing a striped shirt at 31 weeks. Go girl!! Tres adorable.
can't wait to see the room all finished!
Post a Comment