Friday, November 13, 2009

new header

Don't you just LOVE my new header??!! I'm sort of obsessed with it. It makes me smile over and over and over again.

And it's all thanks to the ultra-fab Molly June.

If you haven't discovered her than you're missing out on a complete gem. Because she's amazing.

So show her some love, and heck, hire her to do YOUR blog header. Check out her uber cute etsy shop here. Because seriously, her Christmas cards are so cute I want to order them ALL.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Jenny said...

I DO love your header. So cute!

See Sherm Blog said...

Awww... love the header and also love that Molly June. :-)

katygirl said...

i totally love it!

Talia said...

yes. yes, I DO love your new header. Seriously... SO adorable!!! Makes me smile too! :) Lovely Molly June. She's super amazing. I was just thinking I needed a new header... hmmm....

bandofbrothers said...

Ahhh!!! obsessed too!

.jimaie.marie. said...

oh goodness, now THAT is CUUUTE!!!
i heart Molly June, she is all sorts of adorable!!
Methinks it's time I get a new header...

Stephanie said...

i DO love it!

molly june. said...

YOU are too MUCH!! just too much!! i love you. a whole lot. that's all i hafta say about that. :)

Emily Faulknor said...

Yup, I hecka love the new header. Great job Molly June!

Amy said...

Way cute!

Sunny said...

A very cool blog header!