Monday, November 30, 2009

patience.

it took me all year. I saved up three different times for my new lens. And each time life got in the way.
like the beginning of Up when they keep breaking open their paradise falls jar. that was me.
but third times a charm.

love love loving the new "glass".





and waiting makes the outcome all that much sweeter.
in more ways than one.

5 comments:

IndianaJones said...

you gonna mention what lens you got? I'm oh so curious of course. ;)
your boy is one precious little bundle.

Mommy Diffee said...

I am so happy for you Lorie! All that hard work is paying off =) Good for you!!!!!! =)

Excellent Parent said...

nice!

David Anderson said...

Yah for 24mm primes!! Love it sis!! Congrats!!

Talia said...

yay for you, I'm so glad you got it!! :)

also, your baby is pretty much edible. SO so so sweet.