But seeing as I completely missed Ben's 1 month blog, I needed to make sure that month 2 was not over looked.
Here he is at 1 month.

Here he is at 2 months.

His legs aren't so terribly skinny. His baby acne is gone. He is so much more alert, smiling and cooing at really exciting things like the wall and the light or his favorite, the fan. Oh and mommy's boobies. He smiles at those too.
He's quite the chunker, weighing in at 8 pounds 1 ounce at his 2 month check up. Crazy that we consider that chunky over here, but we do! We are thankful for each little, teeny tini, almost microscopic roll on him.

I could just eat his cheeks. All. Day. Oh wait, I do.


I love how smug he looks. Like he has a huge secret. Or he's about to poop. Probably the poop.

I'm just gaga over my little Ben. He's just absolute perfection. He is sweet and easy and mostly always content. My only complaint is he's not sleeping through the night yet, but I know, that too will come. And in the mean time I'll just soak up all of our early morning 3 am (or in most cases our 2 & 5 am) dates.
10 comments:
Oh Lorie, he's precious! Though he looks so much like Henry, he definitely has his own look. But man, they both have those captivating blue eyes! I can't wait till your season slows down (and mine, as I'm sure a baby will make things crazy around here) so I can REALLY get to know little Ben. Oh and so you can get some much needed rest ;)
So cute! It's great to see a post from you about your newest little one.
your mistaken, he isnt 2 months old, that isnt possible!
oh my. he is just darling! i'd eat his cheeks all day, too if i were you!
I see some pending rolls and chub! gorgeous and so handsome!
i'm gaga over him too! sweetest, cutest little face!
he's so perfect. & tiny. & most definitely looks like his mama :) i love him.
Wow ... Lorie he is amazing ... seriously amazing. And he was SO good last night! I just love him so much!
oh my goodness, his faces!!!! I LOVE him!! he is to DIE for. I'm so glad you're soaking him up as much as you can... even tiny little Ben is growing so quickly! I'm so grateful he's doing so amazing.
miss you and your boys!
I am so glad little Ben is growing and thriving! He looks so sweet. I love his tiny little rolls.
Post a Comment