
usually finds trucks carrying trucks. or trucks carrying legos, depending on the day. (or hour).

has someone to help with rearranging the china hutch.
(do you see Roxiegirl? looking out the window?)

has someone to help with the laundry.

mothers of little boys find cars and trucks sandwiched amongst the provisions in the pantry....oh and a harmonica too.

can find little boys in funny little places.


oh how sweet it is to be a mother of little boys.
14 comments:
oh how i look forward to this! :)
Couldn't you just eat them!! Boys are so much fun, I would take a 2 more if we could, 5 boys sounds good.
goodness this gives me something to look forward to! :)
i went to Children's Place to get the hat today and they were no where to be found. sad.
sweetness all around. though it did make me miss my 4 nephews something fierce!
yes amen!
Bwa-ha-ha! That is so my life! I find loads of super heros in my house...glad I am so well protected!
I totally needed to see this! Thank you my dear cousin! You inspire me! :)
Ahh you're a great mama to your boys...and my are they handsome!
Boys rule!
I think it is so great that you actually have pictures of all these little things... I had forgotten so much about those days... you have brought back a sweetness to it all. :) Claudia
lijah was excited to see all the cups and cars :o)
-gretchen
aw, SO sweet. It's these little things that they will soon outgrow that we just have to treasure! and I can tell you do.
hahaha!! This is SO much like my house, and my 6yrs old still hasn't outgrown it! I know the day will come tho so when I find myself frustrated with finding yet ANOTHER matchbox car in my bed when I lay down to go to sleep at night, or legos in our pantry or silverware drawer, I just try and smile and toss the toy aside & thank god that I DO have sweet little boys running around in my house leaving treasures for me :P
Precious Lorie ... I melted reading this =)
Post a Comment