Thursday, February 04, 2010

uncle bro

I miss my brother.
Like achingly miss my brother and his lovely wife.
I'm in need of some serious hugging action.

But I am oh so thankful for modern technology. It makes the hurt, hurt a little less.

And seriously, next time I need to take a shower in peace I'm gonna "ring up" uncle bro to "babysit"...













My heart is melting over here. It's just a big ol' puddle ya'll...







12 comments:

David Anderson said...

I love babysitting via the interwebs...no diapers!! :)

Lots of fun, love you guys!!

Margie said...

What a cute photo montage. We have a video cam to we've just started taking care of but babysitting via webcam for 15 mins is brillant.

Ashley said...

Lorie this is truley the cutesy thing I have seen :0) family is everything... And brothers are the best :0)

See Sherm Blog said...

Too cute!!!

Sally said...

So fun! And what a great idea! Hmmm...wonder if Jana can babysit for me for a while. =)

Talia said...

how cute!!! those videos were too funny. it's so weird that someone can kind of be there... but not. hehe

I hope you get to see your brother and sis-in-law soon! I know JUST how you feel... I've been missing my family like crazy too lately :(

MEGAN said...

Ahh, Ian & I babysit my nephews this way too! They'll sit at the computer w/us forEVER, and I wonder, where the heck are your parents????

katygirl said...

oh my gosh! this is the cutest thing ever!

carol grams said...

Lego's in the mouth! yeah...we won't talk about my heart over these...just gotta love it all!

Olive Oyl said...

Babahahah. Thanks Dave for watching the kids. Oh, and NEITHER of these boys wear diapers. They are so big in their little boxer briefs. :)

mytwentysixthyear said...

ya our kids practically know how to set up skype- it is such a blessing to keep in touch that way and to keep it so the kids recognize family. just darling.

Emily Faulknor said...

Awwww!!! I LOVE it!!!