Tuesday, January 04, 2011

loving right.

mumford and sons.
dance parties,
in my jammies.
coffee.
my new chair. (coming soon!)
doing my hair,
only to stay in my jammies.
the sunshine.
my new infinity scarf.
selling furniture on craigs list.
good friends.
good, honest conversations.

things that make me miffed:
checking the mail box in January.
cold feet.
coffee tummy from too much coffee.
a kitchen floor that never looks/stays/is clean.
holiday hiatus from my tv shows.
the amount of injuries to the face my Ben boy has suffered in the past week.
we're at #6,
as of this morning.

my audience of three.









Admit it, you're all jealous of my awesome dance moves.

8 comments:

Barbie said...

How cute are you. Spending a little time with you yesterday was so nice. Made me miss you. Thank you again. P.S. Did you notice that we had matching snowflakes hanging at our house?

katygirl said...

Why in heavens name did you wait til I left? I've got moves.

Alisa Marie said...

is it just me or have winter hiatus for shows been a recent development. I mean we were just as obsessed with tv shows in high school...i feel like we would have noticed...

Talia said...

you're like the cutest thing ever. I love when you blog, it always makes me think and it ALWAYS makes me smile. :)

I'm jealous of your PJ dance party, it's been far too long since I've had one of those! must remedy that soon.
and seeing your BEAUTIFUL paper snowflakes makes me sad that I never got around to making any. sigh. But... it's still winter.... maybe I still will! :)

I rather love you, Lorie!

mrs schienbein said...

eh. your dance moves are okay.

I feel confident that I could take you.

tell you what...come visit me and we'll have a real dance throwdown and complete strangers can determine the winner.

but you have to come here to accept the challenge.


(ahem. get the hint?)

Jessica said...

I love that I've been in your kitchen....too bad we didn't have any music going on...Elijah and I are serious dancers! It was really great seeing you. Let's do it again while I'm here. And did any of the pics you took of Henry and V turn out. I told mom and dad how sweet Henry was with her and how he made her laugh. They would love to see them.

molly june. said...

da-da-dingDANG. girl. you a good dancer. i like how the boys are just sitting behind you watching, like, no big deal. just a normal day.

:)

.jimaie.marie. said...

oh you, you are TOO MUCH FUN!! :D I love your kitchen, btw!