It began with me cleaning out their closet and organizing their clothes from summer to fall. I stumbled across the guard rail tucked safely at the end of the closet. Scott and I had been talking about how he's probably ready, but I have been in no rush seeing as he doesn't climb out of his crib, and lets be real, there is something very sweet and easy about them being confined. Honestly, I was the one not ready. But then, impulsively, I was.
Oh man were those boys excited. It was like Christmas up in here.


This series can be summed up with "anything you can do, I can do better"





Then it was time to tuck in Mickey & Monkey.


And someone just got reeeaaallly comfortable reeeeaaaalllly quick.


Nighty night. I hope.
2 comments:
Yeah, I haven't done this yet mostly because I'm not ready for the get back in bed game. Haha.
Sooo how did it go? I can't believe your baby is that big already! I miss you. I feel like we haven't really "hung out" since before Ben was born.
Post a Comment