Seriously, I don't know where February went. And half of March.
Here is a bunch of instagrams to get me caught up.

Dewars with my boys.
lots of playing in cupboards. apparently it never gets old.
I never get tired of them sleeping. especially since I know H's days of napping are numbered.
Ridiculously amazing trip to San Diego with the Family which included an impromptu dinner and froyo with my cousin. We also adopted a penguin. Henry is obsessed.

More San Diego.
Just like Daddy. Valentines crafts. Crazy cousins.
Around the house shenanigans. Penguin love continues.
LOVE my nephew. Perfect family night at the park. Birthday shopping.
I bought a hat which turned out NOT to be a mistake, as almost all hats are.

Lunch with friends. Blanket forts. Bird movie (Rio) for the 100th time. TREATS! aka
"mommy! Mommy! MOMMY! I want dat one! Dat one! Dat one! Mommy!"
A new couch. My heart still skips a beat every time I walk in to the room and see it. A boy to help me blow out the candles on my LAST year of my twenties. yikes.
shopping. more shenanigans.
birthday party with friends and sisters and moms and a really great teppanyaki chef.

a ridiculously amazingly beautiful day at the beach with my loves. I heart SB. I might have stolen my husbands heart all over again by my amazing throwing a football moves ;) multi-tasking daddy at his finest.
Penguin disappears. Much panic ensues. A birthday party for Cubbie bear and Panda bear (what better way to distract him from the missing Penguin? although it was actually totally H's idea. WAY cute.)
Mommy & Daddy break down and track down a replacement penguin.
Only for the original to reappear the next day. Congratulations! We now have twins.
A LOVELY impromptu park day with my Talia and her girls and my boys. WOW we have a lot of kids together.
Nails ala Pinterest.
Out of town wedding with my Natty and play time with my MJ. Woot woot! Ask her about her Chili's stalker. Wait, don't.

That Eden baby might just turn me into a baby stealer. Seriously. That girl is DELICIOUS!
We're potty training again. Shoot me now.
Beautiful, Gorgeous, WISH YOU WERE HERE sunny weather this week. And a matching sunburn cause I'm lame forgot that sun+winter white skin=sunburn.
Discovering a new park.
More sleeping.
Further shenanigans.
My heart is full. My cup overflows. I am incredibly, overwhelmingly blessed.
3 comments:
Love all your fun pictures :0) and ur boys like always are so crazy cute! U may need to show me this nifty post a million pics at once trick cause it will so help my blogging anxiety :0)
loved reading this! keep blogging...i miss you.
thanks for the catch up. Missed your posts!
Post a Comment