"Today is 10 on 10. Do it."
Well that was the gist anyway.
So I dove right in.
And I think for my first time I fared pretty well.
Except for that whole I fell asleep at one point and am missing an hour.
Whatever. Story of my life.
Here we go!
coffee. always first.
leftover balloons from Wyatt's birthday.
working on writing our first apology letter to our teacher. Henry didn't exactly have the best behavior on Friday. we're working on it.
we eat lunch in the car these days. and really early in the day. Henry's school schedule is a bit wacko.
errands/deliveries. (don't judge the dirty car seat. ew)
nap time. that ended up being a battle, which isn't normal. so I might have laid down with him. and fallen asleep. whatever. i needed it.
woke up in time to do a bit of work. you know that saying "working for the weekend".
I'm working for mickey this week.
best part of the day.
winco. I haven't gone there in like, a year. and after yesterday, I remember why. and a red box or two.
drumming.
dinner. a very blessed mama indeed.
anybody notice I did eleven? hmm....











3 comments:
haha! henry & his naughty notes crack me up! and whoa, he has really nice writing! gonna be a writer like his momma ;)
dying over henry's apology notes. hahaha.
your packages look lovely.
love that you take lotsa naps
winco is my demise
love the praying pic. did roxie take it?
henry's handwriting is so good! also, your tea cup is so lovely! xo
Post a Comment