Monday, October 01, 2012

Mondayness

Lego sorting and coffee drinking in our jammies.
Sandwich eating in the car.
Big brother dropped off at school.
Bank and Starbucks with my little.
Kissing and cheering and motorcycle discussing.
Heavy eyelids in the back seat on the way home.
Book and nap for little.
Working.
Civil Wars on repeat.
More specifically Poison&Wine.
Cutting.
Stamping.
Processing.
Editing.
Disc burning.
Moved onto the Lumineers.
Finished my coffee.
More editing.
Prayed for a friend.
Prayed for several actually.
Texted with the husband.
Kept editing.
Planned out dinner in my head.
Time to get up little and go get brother.
Triple digits today.
I keep thinking that its the last time I'll say that.
I keep lying to myself apparently.
I am angry at this weather.
Off to swim at grams house.
Maybe for the last time.
I keep saying that too.
Maybe it won't be a lie this time.
Doubtful.


2 comments:

Kara Haushalter said...

Angry at the weather...ha, me too!

Look at your cute stamping..uh...love it!

katygirl said...

Thank you.