
Papa had his arms full. Watching football with some of his boys.
(That's baby Grady completely zonked out)

We think we are soo big trying rice cereal.

Because anytime, is the right time to dress like a pirate,
right Stacia?

Poor bubby's eye is so bad this week.

We had our first tubby in the sink because
someone pooped in the tub.

"gee guys, was it me?"

Roxie, weary from all the excitement a mini human brings.
7 comments:
I love Love LOVE the little pirate outfit! and you're right...it's always a good time to dress like a pirate!
But he looks like someone stole his booty!
okay so i need a red couch simply for the photo ops. also, hes so bald i really really want to rub his head
I love the is it me caption. Hilarious.
Oh, his poor little eye!!!
I am IN LOVE with that little pirate costume. He is so stinking cute in that.
Oh... and poor Roxie looks exhausted. Maybe she needs to come on a vaca to Uncle Markie's house... I know he would be thrilled.
Ay Ay matey! Maybe little bubby needs a patch for his poor little eye. Ok, that's terrible, but I just could not resist. He looks so cute in his pirate bib.
Love to you both--and to Roxie too, of course.
Oh my gosh! I love your new layout, that photo is so sweet. Henry's little hat is the cutest thing ever.
Lorie, I always love to hear your heart. I love the new pics you posted, especially in the sink for a bath. So cute. Thanks for calling me the other day. It was sooooo good to hear your voice. OH, and I got the job and will fill you in on details later. Love you so much! Thanks for your encouragement!
Post a Comment