Sunday, October 24, 2010

a month

How has it been a month since I blogged?
Oh that's right, fall is BUSY for us. September is birthday month. And then October kicks off my fall marathon of family portraits (that I'm only half way through with). And somewhere in there I have to be a mom and wife and homemaker at the same time. So I have quite a heaping portion on my plate right now.

So forgive my LONG recap of the goings on since last month.

We ventured into our first try at organized sports. It was FUN. And thankfully, only a 4 week season. :)









We went to the fair for the first time as a family. It was HOT. And pushing bed time. But Henry loved the animals and Ben got to try his first ice cream cone.

















I think he's a fan.








A few weeks ago I took the boys to the beach for the day. I had to meet with a bride and groom (good friends of mine that are getting married in December! So excited!) and so the boys and I had lunch with them and then spent a glorious afternoon on the beach together. It was perfect weather and a much needed relaxing afternoon.



I love his little hand in mine. I love his little life in mine.













Timer, self-portraits were a lot easier when it was just one kiddo. :)



We've been spending a lot of time with our new BF Ryan. Seriously. Henry begs for Ryan just about everyday. I love it. Because Ryan's mom is pretty awesome too.













We did our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. It got dark quick that night, so the lighting was NOT ideal, but the fact that all TEN grandkids were happy and content and not ONE SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS CRYING is truly a miracle.









And lastly, can I get a hallelujah AMEN for it finally being hat season?
Because beanies on blue eyed boys make this mama happy.





The End.

4 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

LOVE all the photos! The ones where Henry is playing basketball are too precious and adorable for words. And the group photo with the pumpkin is nothing short of a miracle! Love that beanie baby.

MacD Kids said...

THERE you are :) I missed you on here :)

Barbie said...

Praying for you during this crazy season! Your boys are precious! I am TOTALLY impressed by the pumpkin patch picture...wowza, not only are they all happy, but most of them are looking at the camera!

Nathan and Nicole said...

I just can't get over how much Henry looks like your brother in so many of these pictures...