Monday, May 07, 2012

helllllo MAY



Things I'm looking forward to in May...
 
DISNEYLAND. For someone who goes often, our trip in December seems like forever ago. But my SIL is turning the dirty 30 and so off our family is going and I'm SO EXCITED. (lest we forget it is ALSO my mom's bday, they share. And my BIL. What can I say we LOVE the 12th around these parts)

One of my DIY projects I was dreaming of last month might actually come true this month. My husband has the DIY bug, and I am NOT one to stop that train.





Two of three weddings this month are done and so one more this weekend and then I sorta have the rest of the month off. Sorta. If you call editing three weddings "off". hmmm

Maybe, just maybe finally officially deciding & booking our anniversary trip?
Right honey?
Honey?....Hello? Oh please don't pretend you don't have my blog on your google reader.

 And since MJ's plans to come this way were thwarted last minute (seriously, still crying) I'm feeling a road trip coming on....


What are you doing this month?

3 comments:

molly june. said...

hahaa!! honey? yer funny.

and get yer booty here stat. i MISS YOUUUUUUUUU. can't believe i drove right past your exit. it killed me. KILLED. MEEEEEEE.

Stephanie said...

First off- jealous of Disneyland.

Second- I went to Target today. I bought stickers. This is happening!

*CPA* Su said...

When did your boys haul off and get so tall?!